ROBOT: Robotic cells for beveling and blending welds, finishing of different parts, as well as preparation for painting.
High technology equipment for processing different parts: sinks, ovens, several kinds of appliances, bathroom soap dishes, towel dispensers, wash basins and toilet bowls, made of steel or stainless steel.
The modular cell is configurable and its operation is as follows:
· For parts of reduced or average weight and dimensions:
The robot takes and processes the part by approaching it to the fixed working units.
· For parts of significant weight and dimensions:
The robot takes the working unit and applies it on the part, which is held on a piece-holding table. This table is interpolated with the 6 axes of the robot, thus acting as 7th axis (option to add an interpolated 8th axis for more complex parts) for tracking complex trajectories and for better accessibility to all parts areas.
- Flexibility allowing the process of short and repetitive series.
- Reduction of the cycle time, on average up to a minimum of 4 times compared to the manual cycle time.
- Automatic reader allowing to process successively 2 different parts.
- Corrector of small dimensional deviations between parts.
- Homogeneous quality (same quality for all parts).
- The robot to integrate can be selected by the customer.
- Its configuration makes possible the future incorporation of new elements.
- Working units of different types to be defined according to the process:
. Back stand for abrasive belt grinding and finishing.
. Orbital for smoothing before finishing.
. Polisher for satin or bright finishes.
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT / Machinery and equipment for surface treatment / Installations and machinery for polishing, sand blasting and shot blasting of metals
This product is presented by the exhibitor: AUTOPULIT
More products of this exhibitor