Stand 2019: 5 / A-22
At nanoGUNE, it is our mission to carry out world-class nanoscience research, thus contributing to the creation of the necessary conditions for the society to benefit from a wide range of nanotechnologies: confronting new scientific challenges through cooperation with other research and technological agents in the Basque Country and worldwide, building bridges that fill the gap between basic science and technology, as well as promoting high-level training and outreach activities.
Visiting sector addressed by the exhibitor
- Aeronautics and/or the auxiliary industry: ACEROS, COMPOSITES Y POLÍMEROS - recubrimientos funcionales y caracterización avanzada
- Automotive sector and/or the auxiliary industry: AUTOMOCIÓN - Recubrimientos funcionales
- MATERIALS SCIENCE - CIENCIA DE MATERIALES
Countries of interest
- United Kingdom
- MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT / Machinery and equipment for additive manufacturing / Additive manufacturing in plastics
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Ceramics / Ceramic materials
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Electronics / Sensors
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Composite materials / Composite treatment
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Other subcontracting activities / Other subcontracting activities
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Plastics / Surface treatments
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Surface coatings / Other non-metallic coatings
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Surface coatings / Surface preparation and/or finishing
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Surface coatings / Ceramic coatings
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Surface coatings / Metal plating
Click on the product name to see its details and technical description.
Click on the competence name to see its details and description.
High-quality metallic, dielectric, or insulating coatings. Possibility to coat a wide variety of substrates, glass, silicon, polymers... Post-processing treatments to improve final coating properties (annealing, surface activation). Nano...
Non-destructive chemical characterization at the nano- and micro-scale. Simultaneous topography and refractive index mapping at the nanoscale. Characterization of surface elemental. Mapping of elements distribution on...
Non-destructive chemical characterization at the nano- and micro-scale. Simultaneous topography and refractive index mapping at the nanoscale.
Electrical characterization at different temperatures (2K - 400K). Magneto resistance measurements. Magnetic moment versus temperature (2K - 400K). Hysteresis loop measurements at different temperatures (2K - 400K). Tensile...
1. Detection and monitorization; mathematical developments, algorithms, methodology behind the sensoring system. 2. Ultraportable monitoring system. Smartphone for monitoring changes...