Electron Microscopy for the characterization and fabrication of materials and devices - On show
- Non-destructive chemical characterization at the nano- and micro-scale.
- Simultaneous topography and refractive index mapping at the nanoscale.
- Characterization of surface elemental.
- Mapping of elements distribution on the surface, analysis of elements concentration profiles from surface to the bulk.
- Multiscale surface morphology analysis for different types of materials, measurements of peculiarities down to nanometer size, imaging of non-conductive materials without any special sample preparation technique, wet samples, morphology evolution during in-situ heating/cooling/indentation, grain-size distribution.
- Characterization of materials structure down to the atomic level, nanoscale phase analysis, lattice strain mapping, selected area or convergent beam electron diffraction.
- 3D characterization of materials structure at different scales by means of electron tomography.
This competence belongs to the exhibitor: CIC nanoGUNE
Other competences of this exhibitor