Stand 2019: 5 / M-70
We are the exclusive manufacturer of the industry-leading Spirolox® Retaining Rings, an innovative design that features a no gap, 360° retaining surface without protruding ears to interfere with mating components. We are also the originator of Crest to Crest® Wave Springs which save up to 50% of space compared to conventional coil springs.
Visiting sector addressed by the exhibitor
- Automotive sector and/or the auxiliary industry: Consumer
- Aeronautics and/or the auxiliary industry: MÉDICO
- Construction: INDUSTRIAL
Countries of interest
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Electricity / Subcontracted components and assemblies
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Subcontracted products / Components and systems for motion control
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Subcontracted products / Transmissions and components
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Subcontracted products / Springs
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Subcontracted products / HELICOIL
Click on the product name to see its details and technical description.
Crest-to-Crest Wave Springs are pre-stacked in series, decreasing the spring rate proportionally to the number of turns. Uses are typically applications requiring low-medium spring rates and large deflections with low-medium forces. Among...
ISO 9001 & ISO 13485, IATF 16949, AS 9100, ISO 14001
Click on the competence name to see its details and description.
Smalley is pleased to announce the release of a new Nested Spirawave Wave Springs series. Smalley has been producing nested wave springs as customs for over 30 years, but this will mark the first standard series on the market. These multiple...