The Most Profitable Place to Make Contact with Domestic and International Purchasers
- Seize the opportunity to exhibit at a highly attractive trade forum.
- specifically designed for and aimed at SMEs, with forms of participation tailored to their budgetary needs,
- in which processes, machinery and equipment are displayed under one roof, offering a broad, comprehensive showcase of manufacturing from the most basic industrial subcontracting processes to state-of-the-art technologies, complete manufacturing processes, equipment and supplies for casting, forging, rolling, treatment, welding, handling etc.
This is all aimed at key sectors of our economy and our fabric of industry: the automotive, machine tool, railway, aeronautics, energy, petrochemical and capital goods industries, among others.
- Where you can access top domestic and foreign visitors and contractors interested in meeting new suppliers (8000 trade specialists from 30 countries in 2013),
- with prearranged B2B meetings to sound out new business opportunities: XVII EUROPEAN ENCOUNTER OF THE INDUSTRIAL SUBCONTRACTING. See more.
The Subcontratación fair is aimed at a wide range of manufacturing firms in search of:
- suppliers in the fields of industrial subcontracting, component manufacturing and processes tailored to their needs;
- machinery, technology and equipment directly related to manufacturing processes.
This event is characterised by the high standard of professionalism of its visitors, who come looking for solutions to specific, pre-defined projects. The type of visitors tends to include managers, heads of purchasing, manufacturing, subcontracting, R&D&i, innovation, etc.
The campaign is aimed at the following sectors, among others:
- The automotive industry
- Pumps and valves
- Climate control
- Metal construction
- Domestic appliances
- Lifting machinery
- Hand tools
- Hydraulics & pneumatics
- Industrial maintenance.
- Agricultural machinery
- Woodworking machinery
- Textile machinery
- Construction machinery and equipment
- Household goods