Stand 2019: 5 / I-42
Metal Group is formed by 6 different factories located in the Basque Country (North of Spain) producing Iron Casting parts, machining and sub-assembling them in order to offer to our customers ready-to-use solutions.
We have three different foundries that produce the following range of parts:
- Foundry 1: Grey (According to EN-1561), nodular iron casting (According to EN-1563) and special alloys in the 80-2.500 Kg range (Automatic and manual chemical molding lines)
- Foundry 2: Grey (According to EN-1561), nodular iron casting (According to EN-1563) and special alloys (ADI) in the 15-80 Kg range (Horizontal green sand molding line)
- Foundry 3: Nodular iron casting parts in the 0,5-15 Kg range, large series (Vertical Disamatic molding lines)
We also have two machining workshops for medium and large series that are able to machine a range of parts from 3 Kg up to 3.000 Kg in cast iron, steel, forging, aluminum, etc.
The synergies and the complementarity of the different locations may open new concentration possibilities for your iron casting foundry and machining needs.
Visiting sector addressed by the exhibitor
- Machine-Tool manufacturing
- Energies (wind, solar, petrochemical¿)
- Automotive sector and/or the auxiliary industry
Countries of interest
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Casting / Iron casting
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES / Machining of parts with chip removal / Precision machining
Search for Agents
- Agent: Francia
- Agent: Italia
- Agent: Alemania
Click on the product name to see its details and technical description.
Click on the competence name to see its details and description.